General terms and conditions
Vehicle = caravan, folding trailer, tent trailer, boat, jetski or trailer
Conditions for rent parking place:
- The rental agreement starts on the day that the vehicle or other (camping) equipment is brought to NL-Parking.
- The agreement has a minimum duration of 12 months.
- Approximately 3 months before the end of the current rental period, you will receive an extension for the rental periode by email. From that moment on, you got 2 weeks to respond whether you like to extend the contract or to communicate other changes.
- 6 weeks before the start of the new rental period you will receive the invoice by email with a payment period of 14 days with can only be done by bank transfer.
- If the invoice for the current year is not paid within that year, NL-Parking reserves the right to remove the vehicle or other (camping) equipment from the property
- There will be no refund of the already paid storage money if the storage is terminated early or if the vehicle or other (camping) equipment is sold.
- In case of sale, the new owner reserves the right to extend the allocated parking space at that moment.
- When the customer buys a new vehicle, NL-Parking reserves the right to change the storage location due to a different length.
- The customer is responsible for the insurance of his vehicle or other (camping) equipment which is parked or in storage at NL-Parking.
- NL-Parking cannot be held liable for any damage to the vehicle or other (camping) equipment as a result of theft, burglary, insects, mice, other vermin, rain, storm hail or other natural disasters.
- The customer can pick up or return his/her caravan, folding trailer, boat jet ski, trailer or other (camping) equipment, free of charge, after contact by email or by telephone.
- The customer can supply a suitable caravan cover at his own request. NL-parking will place this cover over the caravan during the storage, and remove the cover when the caravan leaves the storage. There are costs associated with this.
- The use of a caravan cover is at the customer's own responsibility. NL-Parking is not responsible for the quality of the cover and/or damage caused by moisture or mold in the caravan
- The customer remains responsible at all times for the technical condition of vehicle. If, during the transport of vehicle we are stopped during a check for technical inspection and/or weighing, the owner is responsible, and any fines should be paid by the owner. If we are involved in an accident or damage as a result of a technical defect or overloading of vehicle, NL-Parking is not responsible for any damage to the vehicle and any damage and injury to third parties.
- Submit your request at least 2 weeks in advance by means of the Transport form on the website for the delivery and/or pick-up. You will receive a confirmation of your request and the invoice by email.
- Upon arrival at the campsite and an assigned pitch number, please contact 06-18425078.
- It makes no sense to let us bring the caravan, folding trailer or trailer if no place number is known or the place is not yet available. In both cases we have to wait at the gate and can therefore not bring and/or pick up other caravans, folding trailers or trailers. We are therefore forced to charge the customer an extra € 75.00 redundancy pay for this.
- If the customer indicates that the camping site is empty and upon arrival this turns out not to be the case and we still have to wait with the caravan, folding trailer or trailer, we are forced to charge an extra waiting fee of €75.00. It is therefore very important for you and us that the place is empty at the agreed time.
- We always try to bring the caravan to the campsite at the time specified by the customer, but due to crowds during the holiday season, this can sometimes be a bit later.
- We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Submit your request at least 2 weeks in advance by means of the Transport form for the delivery and/or pick-up. You will receive a confirmation of your request and the invoice by email.
- The vehicle must be ready for our driver so that it can be connected.
- Legs turned up, all windows and roof hatches should be closed.
- Gas bottle should be closed and disconnected.
- The vehicle must be turned with the drawbar in the driving direction of the path so that the driver can easily connect the vehicle and so leave the campground.
- Unfortunately, it often happens that the vehicle is not turned. This means that the driver who is alone has to turn around a (often) too heavy vehicle in order to be able to connect. This takes extra time. If your vehicle is not in the correct position, we will take a picture of it and send it to you. In addition, we charge you an extra € 100.00 for this .
- Refrigerator rental is exclusively for NL-Parking customers
- Minimum rental period is 7 days.
- Thecompleet amount must be paid in advance by bank transfer, you will receive an invoice for this.
- The refrigerators are delivered to you clean and in good condition. It must be returned in the same condition. Which is clean, defrosted and working.
- If the product is returned earlier than the agreed date, no refund is possible.
- A deposit of 100 Euro must be paid.
- In the event of any damage, lack of cleanliness, broken parts, etc., “NL-Parking” reserves the right to deduct this from the deposit.
- The refrigerator will be collected on the agreed date and time. After checking the condition and whether it has been cleaned, the deposit will be refunded to you.
- If the refrigerator unexpectedly breaks down during the rental period, please contact us and we will replace the product as soon as possible. Subject to availability
- In case of change of reservation, you must notify us by e-mail and we will send you a new confirmation.
Our confirmations and invoices are sent by email only.
It is therefore very important that you add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so that we do not end up in your Spam.
For this it is just as important that we have your correct email address and mobile phone number.
If there are any changes, please let us know by email.